Thursday, December 31, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW?

In light of this being the last day of 2009, I thought I would share with you some photos I took of an old building while in Fresno, CA on Wednesday. I wasn't really noticing anything out my window, as the truck was jostled around, while all that creamy delicious ice cream was being off loaded from the trailer. Then I finally focused my eyes on the building across the railroad tracks from me and I saw this: I've always had a love of taking pictures of trees and old barns, and now I find myself attracted to these old buildings as well. I'm sure there are some stories to be told from the walls that still hold them up. So as we bring in the new year, I'm going to make it a habit to seek out these old buildings and take their photo to at least keep it's history alive in my archives of pictures.Here's hoping you all have a safe and happy New Year's Eve wherever you might be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin