Friday, May 29, 2009

A CREATIVE MOMENT

I know this won't excite or interest too many of the people that follow my blog for the trucking adventures, but I do know there are a few of you out there that just might enjoy taking a peak at a very simple item I made while feeling a bit creative this morning. After being inspired by my best friend Cori, and her chalkboard tags, I sat and wondered what I could do, for what is considered my little pantry, in the dollhouse size home we live in. Using plastic containers for my staple products, I thought it would be a good idea to label them. Not that there is much chance of getting them mixed up, but it did give me an opportunity to sit up in my nice hobby room in the loft, and enjoy some great views, while getting reacquainted with all of my scrap booking supplies. I think they turned out quite nicely, even if I do say so myself, and for those of you who are more interested in trucking news than domestic news, have no fear, we will resume normal truck blogging tomorrow!~

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks lovely. Very domestic.

John said...

I showed your craftiness to my wife. She said, "Isn't that a cute idea." So, Diane, you're a hit. Even in the Midwest.

Mark Krusen said...

Great idea Diane. Post like this are ok once in a while.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin