Tuesday, June 08, 2010

RELAXING AT HOME....BE BACK THURSDAY!

We're enjoying the time at home. Managed to kill a pheasant on the way home on Sunday. Been secretly wondering if the birds I hear outside our home know about it, and are haunting me with their chirping. I have noticed extra droppings around the deck and on our truck. Just saying....

We have stained and sealed the deck, rearranged furniture in the bedroom, and hung an old farm house window I bought during my stay in Walla Walla, WA in the living room. The weather has been fantastic, nice and cool with a bit of rain now and then, and we have managed to consume the left over beer that was fermenting in our fridge from our last visit.

We are having fun, feeling very relaxed, and believe it or not, will be ready to hit the road again come Thursday. See you then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin