If you can manage to suffer through a few more days, it looks as if Craig will be back on the road, and I can report again about all of our trucking adventures. His checkup at the doctor went so well on Monday, that the infection site did not need to be repacked. The fill in doctor said if all looks as good on Thursday as it did on Monday, he is clear to hit the open road! Can I hear an "amen"?
I am in Walla Walla and enjoying helping with some initial move in furniture and finishing touches on the house of my best friend Cori. By the end of the week I will be headed to our home in Usk, WA to await the details of when Craig will be routed through Spokane to pick me up. That is about all I have for you during this rough trucking down time, but happy to know, unlike our economy, it is about to make a turn for the better!