Saturday, June 02, 2012

FARM CHICKS - PART 2

So today we warmed up to the whole Farm Chicks experience by going shopping at Kohl's.  I know, not exactly vintage, but a girls gotta shop when she can when she is in the big city for a few days.  After Kohl's we hit Monroe Street in Spokane and the many little antique/vintage/salvage stores that where scattered up and down the street.
Cori scored a few things at several of the stores we went into, including some roper boots and a great dress which I hope to be able to capture while we are shopping our hearts out at the fairgrounds.  My cousins from California arrived at the hotel this evening and we immediately commandeered the lounge area of the hotel and were chatting away until we finally had to call it a night.
We are all looking forward to a full day at Farm Chicks tomorrow and seeing all the great stuff and hopefully finding a good buy or two.  Be ready to view a lot of photos of some great displays in my next post!

1 comment:

all things bradbury said...

this just sounds like a totally awesome weekend to me!...i am so envious of you gals....i'm thinking that next year i'm gonna have to plan my time off out there.....(nothing like inviting myself along, lol)...i'd say, have a great time, but i already know you are!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin