Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WE'RE BACK !!!!!

We're back and I can't begin to tell you how great it feels. We were both so excited to drive out of the company yard and start this trip delivering the boats to Brighton, Michigan.

I was able to attend the re certification class with Craig on Monday, and I have to say, for not being a driver, I did alright answering the questions on the tests. It was a very small class, with only two other drivers, a husband and wife team. We got along quite well, and it made the day go by faster.

We also had to wait around to get our truck back from the body shop. In fact, we volunteered to drop off another truck that needed body work so that we could get our truck back a little faster. Having retrieved our truck, we were anxious to get back to the yard and settle in for the night for some good sleep, after all this was going to be my first night sleeping in my new home. I have to tell you, I am very happy with this truck, and the room that we have inside.

Here is our new home in it's glory at a rest stop in Montana. We couldn't have asked for nicer weather and the fall colors have been beautiful. Yes, we are back, and we couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

rosemary said...

Catching up....great view...is there any chance someone will build in front of you???? I hope not. Ditto what mom said...you are back home.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoooooo.
Hurray!!!!!
Well done!!!
Beudy mate!
Fantastic.

(loud applause)

(cheering and shouting)

i think you catch my drift here Diane and Craig

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin