Monday, October 22, 2007

ONE STEP CLOSER?

I'm not sure we are any closer to getting back in the truck. We waited all day Thursday and Friday without any word. So the weekend we spent in anticipation of what we might hear today. Called first thing in the morning, only to confirm we are still on the boat fleet, but no closer to finding out when we get a truck or where. There is talk of recovering a truck in Oregon, whose driver was injured off duty while on home time. We did accomplish getting Craig's DOT physical completed and the paperwork sent in. Until then, we are anxiously awaiting to hear the details of our return. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

rosemary said...

Just a thought...what would the two of you do if Craig had to retire from driving? Would you move to Newport?

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you two.
I hope that is an expression of wishing you luck in your country, cos thats what I mean... wishing you luck. Fingers Crossed.
In South Africa, where I lived for quite a while, they would say "I am holding thumbs for you" ! Which to me just paints a very strange picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin