Thursday, October 18, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL

Yes, that's right. We have been given the thumbs up, an A -O- K, the seal of approval, the blessing of the doctor for Craig to return to work. Y I P E E ! We couldn't be more excited to be given this chance to return to our adventurous lifestyle of being back on the road. We have come a long way from that fateful day on July 22 when we thought just a rest through the night would cure what ailed him, to the marathon phone calls and trying desperately to seek anyone who might be able to help us while in Texas, let alone, get us out of Texas and back home.

We don't know the particulars on how and where we will pick up our new truck and return to the highways and biways. Craig took the first step by taking a drug screening test this morning. We hope to hear something Friday, or at the latest, Monday on the details of our return. Until then, I can not thank all of you enough for the support we have received over the past three months and what it has meant to us. Thank you all and I look forward to taking pictures and commenting on our travels from my ever changing picture window very soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to read this good news.
Prayers have risen for you.
I've enjoyed reading about your adventures.
Marilyn in Groveport,Ohio

rosemary said...

You can't see me....but I am jumping up and down...well just little jumps, but YEA!!!!

RickLynn said...

That's great news! I love reading about your travels. Belinda and have passed through Pharr a few times in recent weeks and I always think about you guys. I'm still looking forward to the time we cross trails and can maybe share a meal in a truckstop far far away.

Rick and Belinda

Anonymous said...

Glad to here that you are ready to go back on the road relax take your time and dont over do it.

Mom said...

Good new! We all look forward to sharing your adventures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin