Thursday, March 01, 2012

ANOTHER PHASE BEGINS

We left our home to begin yet another phase to our lives, one in which we hope will allow us to be home much more often, and eventually lead to being home on a full time basis.  We left town before the next "big" storm was due to arrive, Craig to take sanctuary in the truck until his new team driver arrived at the yard, and me to head south to Walla Walla for a long over due visit with my BFF Cori.  The last time I saw her we were saying a tearful goodbye in the parking lot of the Spokane Fairgrounds after our first step into the big arena of being vendors at the Farm Chicks Antique Show last June.
We have a lot of catching up to do, and I need a good friend to help me go through a rather large box that I had shipped to her house containing the sentimental items I packed from my Mom's house before we cleaned it out to rent.  I know it will be an emotional moment going through those items, and I couldn't think of a better person to hold my hand as I unpack that box than Cori.

I took the time to take some pictures of home, before it is predicted to be covered under another foot of snow, to remind us of what we will be returning to at the end of March.  We have come to truly love the place we call home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin