Wednesday, August 06, 2008

TIME FLIES?? NOT THIS WEEK

First of all, I can not believe it is only Wednesday. It feels like I have been up at our house by myself for at least a week, if not more, not the mere three days it has been. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, as I can easily entertain myself by playing computer games, watching TV, cleaning the house, and watching nature out all my big windows. BUT.... it would be so much nicer if Craig was here with me. There are so many areas we want to explore, and especially the quaint little downtown area of Newport, WA, the closest thing to civilization we have to our house.

As I was talking to Craig last night, I told him of the Farmer's Market that will be occurring on Saturday morning, a must for us to check out, along with thoroughly walking the streets, (no, not in that way), but to check out all the businesses in town. I'd like to see where the local Dentist is, the one movie theater, and the little shops that only a small town would have.

Did you notice? I have been avoiding talking about my painting escapade. Right now, I am hiding away in the living room, the closest thing to putting my head in the sand, and hoping that the paint dries evenly. My confidence is not high, and I figure, the longer I can hide out in here and not go near the bathroom, the better. Of course, that will only last as long as my bladder can hold the large quantities of ice tea I am drinking! I'll be back later to post pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin