Sunday, May 28, 2006

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES


Words can not express the gratitude I have for each and everyone of you who were at the dinner. For those of you who were unable to attend, let me repeat what I said. They say you can tell a lot about a person by the friends they have. I would consider myself a very rich person. It has been an honor to work along side you for the past 16 years. I especially want to thank you for your encouragement and support you have given me as I made this decision to start a new journey in my life with Craig. I want each and everyone of you to know that no matter where Craig and I go on our travels, each and everyone of you will always remain in my heart. I love you all, don't every forget how special you all are to me, and how much better work and life was with you to share the journey with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Di I love you too and miss you terribly!! Thanks for everything!
Love ya, Ami

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin