Saturday, May 13, 2006

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME


Craig is loaded with 3 boats headed to San Diego and Santa Rosa, California. As of tonight he is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. With each day he is getting closer and closer to where we can meet up again. The plan has solidified to what we expected, with him coming through French Camp on Wednesday evening, picking me up and take me along for the ride to Santa Rosa. Then he will have four days off so that we can put together our folding bicycles that we purchased a few weeks ago. The bikes will give us some mobility while we are at the truck stops to be able to go into the towns along our route to check them out. It will also give us some exercise too! We are just about 18 days away from me joining up with Craig. Got my bag packed and I'm ready to begin our new journey together. I'll report again from my official co-pilot location in the "passenger seat"

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'm loving reading your blog. I read this year and now I'm reading 2006. I like to read them in chronological order. Can't wait to hear about your bikes. I'd do the same. Where do you store them?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin