Sunday, August 12, 2012

CRAIG'S MAN CAVE

For all intents and purposes, the decorating is done in Craig's Man Cave.  Oh sure, I can hear you now, "When are you ever done decorating?", and you are correct.  For as much as I would like to say it is done, I still have a few more things I want to do, such as paint the gold wall tan to match the other, oh and paint the ceiling, and just one more thing, figure out some window treatments.  But hey, I still have four more months here to accomplish that and more.  So with out further ado, here are some photos:

As you can see, I kept the decorating to keep in line with what Craig enjoys and activities he was involved with, but mostly all things transportation, and let's fact it, his life is the road, so it all fits.  I loved making the license plate wall art, and finding the Route 66 poster was a great starting off point when I first started.

We repurposed a hutch, that came off of a desk we no longer needed, and put it to use as a little bench under the window.  As you can see, there is still a few cubbies that could use a decorator item or two. 


Of course, the most important item in the "man cave" is the television, which is also set up to display on the screen our laptop, and also his Playstation 3.  Craig loves it up in his man cave, and it is the one place that he can spend hours and hours enjoying all of his electronics.  If you can keep a secret, I have been using it quite a bit while he has been out on the road, but don't let him in on that bit of information.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin