Sunday, September 21, 2008

BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

This little stop off at my Mom's worked out real well. Short enough to get my hair cut and the grey washed out of my hair, but long enough to spend some quality time with my Mom and nieces. But I was so happy to receive the phone call from Craig yesterday, telling me that after his drop in Oakland, CA, he will be coming to the Company yard in French Camp, CA Sunday afternoon.


It worked out so well, that I was able to do our bi-monthly shopping on the way to the yard. We enjoyed a early dinner with my Mom and Niece, and then I got to work putting everything away and getting settled back in the truck. Ahhh, home again.

We have a very short delivery in the morning, just 5 miles away, and not until 9:30am. That will give me an opportunity to get back into our regular sleep pattern without having to get up too early. I'll be back when I know where we are headed tomorrow!

4 comments:

Mom said...

You look lovely.
Life is good.

rosemary said...

Holy redhead! BEAUTIFUL. Welcome home.

John said...

Ditto and Ditto!

Jennie said...

Beautiful! :) Ditto ditto.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin