Friday, March 16, 2007

UPDATE FROM MODESTO & PHARR

From the images on the right you can see that at least I
have been consoling myself with frequent trips to Starbucks.
I'm halfway done with my dental appointments with one more return trip on Wednesday. The days are going by slowly but with phone calls from Craig I am getting by. It has been nice to catch up with friends I haven't seen in almost a year, and am thankful I have had the opportunity to do that.

Craig completed the first 2,000 miles of this trip and made it into Pharr, Texas by 3pm on Thursday. He said he had barely unhooked the trailer before a driver from Mexico had hooked up to it and was driving towards the boat plant. We are confident that the trailer will be back for Craig to leave Pharr early Saturday morning and deliver the boats on Wednesday in Spokane. Until then he will rest, do a bit of shopping at the Wal-Mart and I'm sure hit Rudy's for some excellent BBQ!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin