Thursday, March 22, 2007

REUNITED.....AFTER 10 LONG DAYS

As the picture shows, we were so happy to be reunited again after 10 long days. Craig made his delivery into Spokane on Wednesday and patiently awaited my arrival on Thursday. We are delighted to be back together again and to start our vacation.

I was glad to complete my dental work, so there is no need to return except for my 6 month check up. I felt great after reconnecting with all my friends in San Jose and Modesto, and with a commitment to stay in communication with friendships that had lapsed for way too long.

With all that said, we will be meeting up with my BFF (best friend forever) Cori, and her husband Mike at the Spokane Airport Friday afternoon and head to our first leg of what I am calling "The Great Northwest Expedition", be the first one in your town to purchase the T-shirts! Our first stop is the Inn at the Lake, in Newport, Washington. I will be giving a full report as our vacation progresses. Until then, the "do not disturb" sign is on our door.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin