Friday, February 23, 2007

CELEBRATING OUR 6TH ANNIVERSARY

We have done quite a few things for our anniversary. We went hot air ballooning, took a cruise to Mexico, stayed in Mendocino, Reno, and even spent it apart last year when Craig was in training. So this year finds us in Las Vegas. Not by choice, but certainly better than a lot of places we could have ended up. Six years…. My how time flies when you are having fun! Where has the time gone? We can only hope that the rest of our days together are as happy and eventful as the last six have been.

I know we had some family that was skeptical of our union six years ago. For those of you who didn’t know, Craig and I met on the internet and approximately two weeks later decided to get married. As I told my friends….” I can’t find anything wrong with him”. And you know, to this day, that comment still holds true. We are best friends and I think being together 24/7 these past 9 months has proved that. I couldn’t imagine not being on this truck and sharing in these adventures with anyone other than Craig.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Maybe the next 44 be as fun-filled and adventurous as the first 6!

Opie

Anonymous said...

well done six years. Meeting someone on the net. I guess it does work. Must be Krama. Enjoy your adventures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin