Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISHES



I know that I haven't exactly kept it a secret, but I just can't help letting the world know, just how much I love this man.  Today is his birthday, and although we don't usually do anything to celebrate such things as birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, I couldn't let the day go by without at least acknowledging it for prosperity on our blog.

It's been the norm for us, over the past 6 years, to be separated from family and friends, but now, with Craig driving team, we find ourselves separated from each other.  It's a new normal for us to get adjusted to, but honestly, with Craig in my life, it has been anything but what I thought normal would be, and I thank God for that every day.

He is the best of men, his ethics beyond reproach, his sense of humor never fails to make me laugh, and he makes no bones about how much he loves me every single day..........so Happy Birthday Craig and I hope you know just how much you are loved in return.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Craig!

Hope you have a good day and it all rolls smoothly : )

Cori

all things bradbury said...

happy birthday to craig!!!...brad and hope he has an awesome day!!...and i have to say how refreshing it is to hear from somebody truly happy in their relationship!!....happy craig's birthday to you too diane!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the same jacket from last year.

The Daily Rant said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!

You're looking good for a ___-something guy! I'd blow you a kiss if I saw you in a truckstop! :)

Have a good one!!

Unknown said...

Yep, same jacket, it was the latest photo I have of him. Guess I better take a new one some time soon.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering does your Mom still feed him

Unknown said...

Oh you know she will spoil him, especially since I'm on the train at this time heading to Modesto. So while I'm down there for the next two weeks, he'll be fed well!

Mom said...

You two are a blessing to each other.

Mark Krusen said...

Happy birthday Craig.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin