Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A SWEET LITTLE RUN TO MONTANA

The delivery Monday morning went very smoothly. We had no sooner put in our empty call when we got a dispatch to go to our favorite boat plant in Pipestone, Minnesota. Making it into Wisconsin Monday evening we pulled into the plant Tuesday afternoon and shortly there after we were loaded with three boats scheduled to be delivered to Great Falls & Kalispell, Montana. The guys at the plant had wondered where we had been hiding, and as much as I wished we had a more exciting story to tell, we were left with just our medical sad saga to relate.


There hasn't been much as far as scenery or items of interest along the roadways the last two days. Fortunately, going into Kalispell should give me some great photo opportunities. But as always, with the end of each day, there is always a chance to see a great sunset and tonight's was no exception. Enjoy and I'll be checking back in from Montana!

3 comments:

rosemary said...

I am so glad you are baaaack!!! (Montana joke with the sheep and all)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you back on the road

John said...

It is great to read that you are back on the road. you make this life seem so exciting. I have shared your blogs with my wife and told her that when our kids are grown I would like her to travel with me as you do with your husband. Thanks for the good thoughts.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin