Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL THING

I live on the Internet.  About the only time I don't have the laptop in front of me on the truck is when I'm sleeping.  After all, what else is there to do while traveling up and down Interstate 5 to occupy my time and keep my mind busy.  I could never thank Al Gore enough for his invention....(insert sarcasm here).
I can't begin to tell you how many times I've asked Craig a question........like today, "Why is there netting over those orchard trees?  I don't remember ever seeing that before".   In a blink of an eye, or as fast as our Internet connection is, depending on where we are, I have my answer...... to keep the birds away from young fruit trees.

I use it to pay 100% of our bills and much to my dismay, create some, by ordering products that I come across on the Internet.  I can reload my Starbucks card and never fail to have at least one item in my Amazon shopping cart.  I play games for hours on end, have a multitude of recipes that I've saved to try once I get home, and of course, I can't forget Facebook.   It's how I keep in touch with what's going on with my friends and family.

I really don't know what I'd do without it and I hope I never find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back I was getting worried

june in florida said...

Me too, that was a long anniversary celebration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin