Thursday, April 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Today is Craig's birthday and it finds him on the road and loving life! After spending Wednesday night in Vivian, South Dakota, he was off enroute to Colorado early this morning. Craig received a couple of phone calls and a computer message from the company wishing him a happy birthday today. It did not pass without him celebrating the way he loves best.........with a chocolate cupcake!


Along the way he was able to enjoy the great landscape of this country which is evident from the pictures posted below.




Tonight Craig is at a small truck stop in Monument, Colorado, about one hour away from where he is dropping off the first of the boats in the morning in Canon City, Colorado. Then it's off to Loveland, Colorado. Here is a picture of his current load of boats.


I'd like to close this entry by saying how proud I am of Craig and the courage he had to follow his dream to drive truck and see the country. He is the smartest and most lovable man I have ever known. I have been truly blessed to have him in my life. Happy Birthday honey, I love you so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin